Stolen Car (Beth Orton song)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Single by Beth Orton|
|from the album Central Reservation|
|B-side||"I Love How You Love Me"
|Released||22 February 1999|
|Genre||Folk, alternative rock|
|Label||Heavenly - HVN 89|
|Writer(s)||Beth Orton, Sean Read|
|Producer(s)||Victor Van Vugt|
|Beth Orton singles chronology|
"Stolen Car" is a song by Beth Orton, released as a single in 1999. It was released as a two-part CD, and peaked at #34 in the UK charts. The song features Ben Harper, (uncredited) contributing slide guitar. The song appears on the album Central Reservation and the best of, Pass In Time.
CD: Heavenly / HVN 89CD United Kingdom
- "Stolen Car" - 5:28
- "I Love How You Love Me" - 2:36
- "Precious Maybe" - 4:02
CD: Heavenly / HVN 89CD2 United Kingdom
- "Stolen Car (Radio Edit)" - 3:56
- "Stars All Seem to Weep (Shed Version)" - 2:59
- "Touch Me with Your Love (Live at Maxwell's)" - 5:11
- "Stolen Car [CD1] by Beth Orton (Single, Folk Rock): Reviews, Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music". Rate Your Music. March 12, 2011. Retrieved January 7, 2015.