From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stonehenge (album))
|Look up Stonehenge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stonehenge is an ancient stone monument in England.
Stonehenge may also refer to:
- Stonehenge, Queensland, a small outback township in western Queensland, Australia
- Stonehenge, New South Wales, a rural locality on the Northern Tablelands of New England in New South Wales, Australia
- Stonehenge, Jamaica, a town in Jamaica
- Stonehenge (Dublin, New Hampshire), a Shingle Style house from 1889, listed on the U.S. National Register
- Stonehenge replica (Odessa, Texas), a 2004 replica of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge Tower, a radio antenna tower in Portland, Oregon
- Stonehenge, Virginia
- Maryhill Stonehenge, a replica in Maryhill, Washington
- Stonehenge Free Festival, a British free festival
- Stonehenge (Richie Havens album), 1970
- Stonehenge (Ruins album), 1990
- Stonehenge (video album), a 1984 video release by Hawkwind, The Enid and Roy Harper
- Stonehenge (game), an anthology board game
- Stonehenge (novel), a 1999 novel by Bernard Cornwell
- HMS Stonehenge (P232), an S class submarine of the Royal Navy
- "Stonehenge", a song from the film This Is Spinal Tap
- "Stonehenge", a song on Brazilian band Fresno's album Quarto dos Livros
- "Stonehenge", a song from Norway's Ylvis.
- Stonehenge, the pen name of the English sports and canine writer John Henry Walsh
- Stonehenge, a superweapon in Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat Infinity
- Stonehenge No. 73, Saskatchewan a rural municipality in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Henge, a term for certain prehistoric architectural structures
- America's Stonehenge, an archaeological site in New Hampshire
- Amazon Stonehenge, an archaeological site in northern Brazil
- Tiwanaku, a site including what is sometimes called "Stonehenge of the Americas"
- Carhenge, a replica of Stonehenge built in 1987 from vintage automobiles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.