Stop, You're Killing Me
- There was also a Two Ronnies mini-series of this name.
|Stop, You're Killing Me|
1953 Theatrical Poster
|Directed by||Roy Del Ruth|
|Written by||James O'Hanlon|
|Music by||Ray Heindorf|
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Editing by||Owen Marks|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
|Release dates||New York opening: 10 Dec 1952
General Release: Jan 17, 1953
|Running time||86 min.|
The surprise appearance of four corpses interferes with a beer baron's plans to crash high society.
- Broderick Crawford as Remy Marko
- Claire Trevor as Nora Marko
- Virginia Gibson as Mary Marko
- Bill Hayes as Chancellor 'Chance' Whitelaw
- Margaret Dumont as Mrs. Harriet Whitelaw
- Production Dates: mid-Jun--late Aug 1952
Based on the play A Slight Case of Murder by Damon Runyon and Howard Lindsay. Warner Bros. previously had adapted Damon Runyon and Howard Lindsay's play into a 1938 film, under the play's title starring Edward G. Robinson and directed by Lloyd Bacon.