From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stopper may refer to:
- Stopper knot, a type of a knot at the end of the rope
- Stopper (plug), also known as a cork, a plug or a bung used to temporarily seal a bottle opening
- Drain stopper, used to stop a drain in a sink, bathtub, etc., often with holes or slits so that water can pass through but large solids are stopped
- Stopper (football magazine)
- Center back (or defender), in soccer (or association football)
- Nickname for the Milkor Stopper 37/38 mm riot gun, a riot gun used for riot control
- Alternative name for a whitewater hole, in whitewater kayaking
- Stopper, in the game of bridge
- Stopper, in baseball, a key starting or relief pitcher
- Slang for a baby with a health condition or temperament that induces the baby's parents to choose to stop having children
- Slang for stopwatch, a handheld timepiece designed to measure the amount of time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.