From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up store in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article store.|
Store may refer to:
- It is retail store and a place where things are stored and it is an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.
- a place where things are stored, e.g. a ship's paint store
- expendables released from an aircraft, such as ordnance or countermeasures
- Štore, a town and a municipality in eastern Slovenia
- The Store, 1932 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Thomas Sigismund Stribling
- The Store (ITV), British shopping television programming on ITV1
- All pages beginning with "Store" - includes several Scandinavian geographical locations
- Storage (disambiguation)
- Store and forward
- The Windows Store included in the recent Windows 8 Operating System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.