From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Storytelling is the art of portraying real or fictitious events in words, images, and sounds.
Storytelling may also refer to:
- Storytelling (film), a 2001 film directed by Todd Solondz featuring original music by Belle & Sebastian
- Storytelling (Belle & Sebastian album), an album by Belle & Sebastian, soundtrack to the film
- Storytelling (Jean-Luc Ponty album), an album by jazz-fusion artist Jean-Luc Ponty
- Storytelling System, a role-playing game system
- The Storyteller, a live-action/puppet television series created and produced by Jim Henson in 1987
- Stori Telling, a non-fiction book by Tori Spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.