Stosh "Piz" Piznarski
|First appearance||"Welcome Wagon"|
"The Bitch Is Back" (TV series)Veronica Mars (film)
|Created by||Rob Thomas|
|Portrayed by||Chris Lowell|
|Significant other(s)||Veronica Mars
Miranda Apfel (portrayed by Monica Allegeier)
Stosh "Piz" Piznarski is a fictional character on the UPN/The CW television series Veronica Mars. He is portrayed by Chris Lowell. The character's name is a tribute to Mark Piznarski, who directed the first two episodes of the series.
He met fellow Hearst attendee Veronica Mars through his roommate, Wallace, who persuaded her to help Piz discover who had stolen his belongings when he was first moving into his dorm room. Soon afterward, he developed a crush on Veronica.
- "I rarely wear clothes indoors; I hope that's cool."
- "I don't wanna be one of those mumbly college radio, emo rocker guys who just, all they wanna do is play their band's demo, you know? Though, uh, I-I should mention that my band really is quite good. We're-we're called Black Licorice, which is really cool 'cause it's dark and moody, but at the same time, it's candy, you know?"
- "Hey, Veronica. Cool shirt. I-I went for the, uh, post-ironic route."
- "Portland. Or, well, just outside of Portland: this little suburb called Beaverton. Real salt-of-the earth people, you know. Minivan in every driveway. Chicken in every pot." (on his hometown)
- "Hey, gang. What's the word? Is it "avuncular?" ...No? Just a shot in the dark."
- "Yes, this fine example of American automotive engineering is mine!"
- "And don't call me that; call me Piz."
- 3x01 Welcome Wagon
- 3x03 Witchita Linebacker
- 3x06 Hi, Infidelity
- 3x07 Of Vice and Men
- 3x09 Spit & Eggs
- 3x10 Show Me the Monkey
- 3x16 Un-American Graffiti
- 3x17 Debasement Tapes
- 3x18 I Know What You'll Do Next Summer
- 3x19 Weevils Wobble But They Don't Go Down
- 3x20 The Bitch Is Back
|This article about a fictional television character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|