From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stout is a dark beer made using roasted malts or roast barley.
Stout may also refer to:
- Stout, Colorado, a former town
- Stout, Iowa, a city
- Rome, Ohio or Stout, a village
- Stout Creek in Michigan
- Stout Army Air Field, an airfield in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stout (surname)
- 20430 Stout (1999 AC3), a main-belt asteroid
- USS Stout (DDG-55), a guided missile destroyer
- Toyota Stout, a light truck
- Stout Metal Airplane Division of the Ford Motor Company, a defunct American aircraft manufacturer founded by William Bushnell Stout
- Stout Air Services, an American airline between 1925 and 1929
- Stout Scarab, a 1930–1940s USA automobile
- Stout Spur, Edith Ronne Land, Antarctica
- List of people known as the Stout
- University of Wisconsin–Stout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.