From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||John Ford|
|Written by||George Hively|
|Running time||57 minutes|
|Language||Silent with English intertitles|
Straight Shooting is a 1917 American silent Western film directed by John Ford and featuring Harry Carey. Prints of this film survive in the International Museum of Photography and Film at George Eastman House.
- Harry Carey as Cheyenne Harry
- Duke R. Lee as Thunder Flint (credited as Duke Lee)
- George Berrell as Sweet Water Sims
- Molly Malone as Joan Sims
- Ted Brooks as Ted Sims
- Hoot Gibson as Danny Morgan (credits) / Sam Turner (titles)
- Milton Brown as BlackasEyed Pete (credited as Milt Brown)
- Vester Pegg as Placer Fremont
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Straight Shooting". Silent Era. Retrieved 2008-02-21.
|This 1910s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|