From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A straitjacket is a garment used for restraint.
Straitjacket may also refer to:
- Straitjacket (comedy duo), a comedy team from England
- Strait Jacket, a novel series by Ichirō Sakaki
- Strait-Jacket, a 1964 Columbia Pictures film starring Joan Crawford
- Straight-Jacket, a 2004 gay-themed romantic comedy film
- Strait Jacket, a 2007 Japanese animated film
- Strait Jackets, a punk rock band from Tampa, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Straitjacket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.