Strange Love (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strangelove)
Strange Love is a 2005 reality series featuring Brigitte Nielsen and Flavor Flav.
Strange Love or Strangelove may also refer to:
- Strangelove (band), an English alternative rock band active 1991–98
- The Strangeloves, an American band active 1964–68
- Strange Love (album), a 1990 album by T.S.O.L.
- "Strange Love" (song), a 1961 song by Mary Wells
- "Strangelove" (song), a 1987 song by Depeche Mode
- "Strange Love", a 2005 song by Phixx
In other uses:
- "Strange Love" (True Blood), the pilot episode of True Blood
- Strange Love, a 1997 anime adaptation of Hen
- Strangelove, a character in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, a 1964 film by Stanley Kubrick
- Alien hand syndrome or Dr. Strangelove syndrome
- All pages with titles containing "Strange Love"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.