From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up strategy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A strategy is a long term plan of action designed to achieve a particular goal.
Strategy may also refer to:
- Corporate Strategy, a series of top-level management decisions which help navigate the direction of the corporation in terms of products, markets, promotion and price levels
- Business strategy, the art and science of enabling an organization to achieve its objective
- Marketing strategy, a process that allows an organization to increase sales and achieve a competitive advantage
- Technology strategy, a document that explains how information technology should be used as part of a business strategy
- Digital strategy, the process of specifying an organization's processes to deploy online assets
- Trading strategy, a predefined set of rules to apply in finance
In geopolitics and military planning:
- Geostrategy, a foreign policy guided principally by geographical factors pertaining to political and military planning
- Grand strategy, military strategy at the level of an entire nation state or empire's resources
- Military strategy, planning the conduct of warfare
- Naval strategy
- Nuclear strategy
- Strategy, a classic text on military strategy by B. H. Liddell Hart
- Fabian strategy
- Strategy game, a game in which the players' decision-making skills determine the outcome, rather than chance
- Strategy video game, a video game in which the players' long-term planning skills determine the outcome, rather than reflexes
- Strategy (game theory), a complete plan of action in a game or a business situation
- Mixed strategy, a game theory strategy which chooses randomly between possible moves
- Strategy (game), a solitaire card game
- Chess strategy, the evaluation of positions and setting up goals and tactics in chess
- American football strategy
- Poker strategy
- Strategy (album) by Level 42
- Strategy pattern, a computer science design pattern
- Strategy (TV series), a 1969 Canadian television game show
- Strategy Safari, by Henry Mintzberg, Bruce Ahlstrand and Joseph Lampel.
- Coping strategies
- Strategy (MC), a British MC from Manchester.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strategy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.