Strathberry of Scotland
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2013)|
|Founded||Edinburgh, Scotland (2011)|
Strathberry of Scotland is a Scottish luxury accessories brand co-founded in 2011 by Clare Robertson, who serves as creative director, and Guy Hundleby, who serves as managing director. Its flagship store opened in Edinburgh's Grassmarket in July 2013, and was hailed as Most Stylish Retailer of the Year at the Scottish Style Awards.
In late 2013, Strathberry struck a deal to sell a range of products in Beijing and Shanghai through Chinese retailer The Estate, and elsewhere in Edinburgh through Harvey Nichols. The company is planning for future expansion into London, North America, and further into China.
- "Inside Scotland’s most stylish retailer". The Targe. 20 December 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Strathberry secures its first contract in China". The Herald. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Strathberry of Scotland opens flagship in Edinburgh". Drapers. 17 July 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Scottish Style Awards". Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Strathberry Of Scotland Arrives Instore". Retrieved 23 December 2013.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|