From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stratospheric (disambiguation))
|Look up Stratosphere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The stratosphere is a region of Earth's upper atmosphere.
Stratosphere may also refer to:
- Stratosfear, an album by Tangerine Dream
- Stratosphere, a character in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (toy line)
- "Stratosphere", a song by Stratovarius
- Stratosphere: Conquest of the Skies, a 1998 computer game
- "Stratosphere gun", nickname for the U.S. Army 120 mm M1 gun
- Stratosphere Las Vegas, a casino hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stratosphere Sound, a recording studio in New York City
- Suzuki Stratosphere, a concept motorcycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stratosphere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.