From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stratum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stratum is a geologic formation. Stratum may also refer to:
- Stratum is used to describe the quality of a clock used for synchronization in telecommunications.
- The term stratum is used to define the levels in the hierarchy of clocks defined by the Network Time Protocol.
- stratum (linguistics), a language influencing or influenced through contact
- Stratum, Netherlands, a city district of Eindhoven
- Stratum (statistics), a homogeneous subgroup of members in the (sample/full) population
- Stratum (album), a music album by Drottnar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.