From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up strawberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Strawberry is commonly the cultivated garden strawberry, Fragaria × ananassa.
Strawberry or Strawberries may also refer to:
- Strawberry, Arizona
- Strawberry, Arkansas
- Strawberry, El Dorado County, California
- Strawberry, Marin County, California
- Strawberry, Tuolumne County, California, U.S.
- Strawberry, Nevada, a ghost town
- Strawberry, Utah
People with the name
- Darryl Strawberry (born 1962), American former baseball player
- D. J. Strawberry, (born 1985), basketball player
- Linda Strawberry, keyboardist and singer
Brands and companies
- Strawberry (bus operator), a bus company in England
Film and TV
- Strawberries, a defunct American record store chain acquired by Trans World Entertainment
- Strawberry Studios, recording studio in Stockport, England
- Strawberry (band), Canadian indie band formed in 1993
- "Strawberry" (song), 1998 song by Nicole Renée
- "Strawberries" (song), 1997 song by Smooth
- "Strawberries", by Asobi Seksu, 2007
- "Strawberries", by Girl from Sheer Greed, 1980
- "Strawberries", by Jerry Butler from Folk Songs, 1963
- Barren Strawberry (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Tree (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Hill (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Mountain (disambiguation)
- Strawberry River (disambiguation)
- Wild Strawberries (disambiguation)
- Strawberry Cirque, Antarctica
- Strawberry Crater, Arizona, U.S.
- Strawberry Creek, Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Island (Washington), Skagit County, Washington, U.S.
- Strawberry Lagoon, California, U.S.
- Strawberry Line railway walk, U.K., a walkway along a former railway line and a model railway line
- Strawberry Peak, a mountain in California, U.S.
- Strawberry Reservoir, Utah, U.S.
- Strawberry Range, a mountain range in Oregon, U.S.
- Strawberry Valley, a valley in Nevada, U.S.
- Strawberry generation, Chinese sociological term
- Strawberry mark or hemangioma, a type of birthmark
- Strawberry Perl, version of Perl programming language
- Strawberry Prolog, dialect of Prolog programming language
- Strawberry Shortcake, franchised character appearing on greetings cards etc.
- Team Strawberry, American cycling team used in scientific research
- Strawberry land hermit crab (Coenobita perlatus), a species of terrestrial hermit crab often kept as pets
- Fraise, a racehorse
- All pages beginning with "Strawberry"
- All pages beginning with "Strawberries"
- All pages with titles containing "strawberry"
- All pages with titles containing "strawberries"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strawberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.