From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strawberry Fields (disambiguation))
Strawberry Fields may refer to:
- Strawberry Field, an orphanage in Liverpool dating back to 1870
- Strawberry Fields (Guantanamo), a secret CIA compound built in 2003 at Guantanamo Bay
Art, entertainment, and media
- Strawberry Fields (1997 film), a film by Rea Tajiri.
- Strawberry Fields (2006 film), a documentary on Palestinian strawberry growers in Gaza.
- Strawberry Fields (2011 film), a psycho-drama film by Frances Lea and Judith Johnson.
- Strawberry Fields (character), a fictional agent in the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace.
- Strawberry Fields (2007), the name for the US edition of Marina Lewycka's novel Two Caravans
- Strawberry Fields Forever (1967), a song by the Beatles, inspired by an orphanage (see above)
- Strawberry Fields (Canadian festival), a Woodstock-esque rock festival held in Mosport, Canada, August 6–9, 1970
- Strawberry Fields (English festival), a music festival held annually since 2010 in Leicestershire
- Strawberry Fields (Indian festival), an annual rock festival hosted in Bangalore by the National Law School of India University
- Strawberry Fields (New Zealand festival), a former annual music festival in New Zealand
- Strawberry Fields (memorial), a memorial to John Lennon in Central Park, New York, dedicated in 1985
- Strawberry Fields globe amaranth, a garden flower
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strawberry Fields.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.