From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Strawberry Fields (disambiguation))
Strawberry Fields may refer to:
- Strawberry Field, an orphanage in Liverpool dating back to 1870
- "Strawberry Fields Forever", a 1967 song by the Beatles, inspired by the above-named orphanage
- Strawberry Fields Festival, a Woodstock-esque rock festival held in Mosport, Canada, August 6–9, 1970
- Strawberry Fields globe amaranth, a garden flower
- Strawberry Fields (memorial), a memorial to John Lennon in Central Park, New York, dedicated in 1985
- Strawberry Fields (1997 film), a film by Rea Tajiri
- Strawberry Fields (Guantanamo), a secret CIA compound built in 2003 at Guantanamo Bay
- Strawberry Fields (2006 film), a documentary on Palestinian strawberry growers in Gaza
- Strawberry Fields, the name for the US edition of Marina Lewycka's 2007 novel Two Caravans
- Agent Strawberry Fields, a character in the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace
- Strawberry Fields Rock Festival, an annual rock festival hosted by National Law School Of India University. Entirely student-sponsored and having completed its 17th hosting just recently. Inviting bands from all over India and serving as the showcasing platform for famous bands such as Parikhrama and Rahul Dixit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.