From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stray may refer to:
- A feral (abandoned or escaped) domestic animal; see also estray
- Areas of open grassland in Harrogate and Redcar, England
- Strays of York; areas of open grassland in York
- Stray (album), an album by Aztec Camera
- Strays (Jane's Addiction album)
- Strays (Junkhouse album)
- Stray (band), a 1966-1970s rock group from London, led by Del Bromham
- Stray, a side project by American band Unter Null
- "Stray", a song by Bradley Joseph from Rapture
- "Stray", a song by Yoko Kanno and Steve Conte used as the opening theme for the anime Wolf's Rain
- Stray (novel), a novel by A.N. Wilson
- Strayed, the surname legally adopted by American author Cheryl Strayed before events depicted in Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Film and television
- "Stray" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Stray" (Smallville), an episode of Smallville
- Strays (film), a 1997 American drama
- "Strays" (The Shield), an episode of The Shield
- Strays (1991 film), a 1991 TV film starring Kathleen Quinlan and Timothy Busfield
- Stray, a submissive participant in pup-play, an animal roleplay sexual fetish
- 97.2 Stray FM, a radio station based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, U.K.
- All pages beginning with "Stray"
- All pages with titles containing "Stray"
- Stray bullet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.