Stray dog (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stray Dogs (film))
A stray dog is any dog that is not contained.
Stray dog or stray dogs may also refer to:
- Stray Dogs (album), a 2003 album by the Norwegian singer/songwriter Thomas Dybdahl
- Stray Dog (band) was a heavy blues-based hard rock band of the early seventies, who issued an eponymous album Stray Dog in 1973
- Stray Dog, a pseudonym of Dutch deejay Tiësto
- Stray Dog (album), a 2001 album by Hal Crook
- Stray Dog (film), a 1949 film by Akira Kurosawa
- StrayDog: Kerberos Panzer Cops, a 1991 film directed by Mamoru Oshii
- Stray Dogs (1983 film), a 1983 South Korean film directed by Park Cheol-su
- Stray Dogs (2004 film), a 2004 Iranian film by Marzieh Meshkini
- Stray Dogs (2002 film), a 2002 American film by Catherine Crouch
- Stray Dogs (2013 film), a 2013 Taiwanese film by Tsai Ming-liang
- Stray Dog Café, a café in St. Petersburg, Russia
- The Stray Dog, the 43rd episode of the Fullmetal Alchemist television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.