|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008)|
The front and back covers of Bill Sienkiewicz' Stray Toasters model three (number 3). This shows the diversity of Sienkiewicz' work: the front cover is a fine-art oil painting portrait of one of the novel's characters, the back shows his more anarchic comicbook style
|Number of issues||4|
Stray Toasters is a four-issue comic book mini-series created, written and illustrated by Bill Sienkiewicz and published by Marvel Comics's imprint Epic Comics in 1988. Although it was critically acclaimed, it never reached widespread circulation like Sienkiewicz's later works.
The story revolves around criminal psychologist Egon Rustemagik and his investigation of a serial killer that seems to be targeting women.
- Phil - Satan. Narrative indicated by red boxes and postcards to his family: wife Emily, sons Timmy and Brad.
- Todd - a boy, possibly autistic.
- Deborah Dissler - the first victim. Called Todd her son.
- Abigail "Abby" Nolan - a psychiatric counselor.
- Dr. Egon Rustemagik - a criminal psychologist.
- Mona -
- Harvard Chalky - Assistant District Attorney
- Dr. Montana Violet -A crazed Cyanotic scientist who is slowly degenterating is fed by birds and is mechanicly bound to a "throne" and tends to Quote many phrases
- Dahlia -
|This article on a Marvel Comics title is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|