Stream of consciousness
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stream of consciousness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stream of consciousness may refer to:
- Ostensibly unedited, spontaneous live or recorded performances, as in film, music, and dramatic and comic monologues, intended to recreate the raw experience of the person portrayed or the performer
- Stream of consciousness (narrative mode), a narrative mode used as a literary, cinematic, theatrical, or lyrical technique
- Stream of consciousness (psychology), in psychology
- stream-of-being also known as the mindstream (Buddhism)
Stream of consciousness may also refer to:
- Stream of Consciousness (album), an album by Vision Divine
- "Stream of Consciousness" (instrumental), an instrumental song by Dream Theater on their album Train of Thought
- "Stream of Consciousness" (The Outer Limits), an episode of The Outer Limits
- "Stream of Consciousness," the fourth track on heavy metal band Kreator's 1989 album, Extreme Aggression
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.