From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Streaming)
|Look up stream or streaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stream is a body of moving water.
Stream may also refer to:
- Stream (computing) and stream (type theory), a sequence of data elements made available over time
- Stream processing, a computer programming paradigm
- Streaming media, multimedia streamed to an end-user
- STREAMS, a Unix System V framework
- Cytoplasmic streaming, a cellular process
- Honda Stream, a car
- Stellar stream, an association of stars orbiting a galaxy
- Stream, a film featuring Whoopi Goldberg
- Stream Global Services, an outsourcing company
- Stream TV, an Italian television company
- Stream unconference, a gathering of innovative people in the creative, media and technology industries
- Streaming (education), grouping students by academic ability
- The flow of any fluid
- "The Stream," a poem by Patti Smith in the book Babel
- All pages beginning with "stream"
- All pages with titles containing "stream"
- Streamer (disambiguation)
- Spurt (disambiguation)
- Squirt (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.