From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Street car)
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (April 2015)|
|Look up streetcar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Streetcar or street car may refer to:
- A streetcar or tram, a vehicle that travels on rails, typically in a street
- Light rail vehicles may also travel on streets
- Heritage streetcar, contemporary streetcar lines that use old-fashioned streetcars
- Wright StreetCar, a bus designed to have a tram-like appearance
- Streetcar (carsharing), the UK car club acquired by Zipcar in 2010.
- Street car refers to a customized enthusiast’s automobile outfitted to be legal for usage on public streets, as opposed to a race car or other vehicle with modifications that are only legal on a private track
- The Ford StreetKa
- "Street Car", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 2002 album Skyscraper National Park
- "Streetcar (song)", a song by Funeral for a Friend from their 2005 album Hours
Theatre and film
- A Streetcar Named Desire (disambiguation), a play by Tennessee Williams and several adaptations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Streetcar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.