From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up streetwise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Streetwise may refer to:
- Rover Streetwise, a small hatchback made by the MG Rover Group
- Possessing knowledge of youth culture, also called "street"
- Practical knowledge, as opposed to ivory tower or book knowledge, knowledge on how to succeed through life, or generally how to avoid the pitfalls
- The Streetwise Fund, a mutual fund offered by ING Direct
- StreetWise, a Chicago newspaper
- Street Smarts (game show), a TV game show
- Streetwise (1984 film), a 1984 documentary following the lives of homeless teenagers living on the streets of downtown Seattle
- Streetwise (1998 film), a 1998 film
- Streetwise (Transformers), the name of several Transformers characters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.