From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stress may refer to:
- Stress accent, a type of accent (music)
- Stress (pop rock band), an early 1980s melodic rock band from San Diego
- Stress (Brazil band), a Brazilian speed metal band
- Stress (Neo-Psychedelic band), from the late 1980s
- "Stress", a song by French band Justice, from † (album)
- "Stress" (song), 1968 song by Odd Børre
- Stress (Anonymus album)
- Stress (Daddy Freddy album), 1991
- Stress: The Extinction Agenda, 1994 album by Organized Konfusion
- "Stress", a song by Godsmack from Godsmack (album)
- Stress (card game), card game
- Stress (journal), a medical journal published by Informa plc
- "Stress" (The Unit), an episode of the television series The Unit
- STRESS or "Stop The Robberies, and Enjoy Safe Streets", a decoy unit of the Detroit Police Department in the early 1970s "accused of killing 22 black residents and arresting hundreds more without cause during its two-and-a-half-year existence." The controversy created by the unit played a significant role in the election that led to Coleman Young, becoming the first African American mayor of Detroit in 1974.
- Stress analysis, methods for computing mechanical stress
- Stress measures, ways to quantify mechanical stress
- Stress test (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.