From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term stress test has a variety of meanings that are best understood in a specific testing context.
- Cardiac stress test, testing of the heart (a.k.a "treadmill test")
- Stress testing of software, hardware, or nuclear plants
- Stress test (financial)
- Stress analysis, methods for computing mechanical stress
- Contraction stress test, relating to labor and delivery
- Trier social stress test, a procedure used to induce stress in human research participants
- Voice stress analysis, sometimes called a voice stress test
- Highly accelerated life test, generally for electronic equipment
- Fatigue (material)
- Stress (mechanics)
- Stress measures, ways to quantify mechanical stress
- List of bank stress tests, lists major bank stress testing programs with links to details by year
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.