From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stretch can refer to:
|Look up stretch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Stretching is a form of exercise or a pre-exercise discipline, sometimes called Warming up
- Stretch ceiling, a type of ceiling made from polymer.
- Stretch ratio in the mechanics of materials
- Stretched tuning of certain string instruments
- The IBM 7030 Stretch computer
- Stretch limousine
- Stretch (rapper), a friend of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.
- Span (architecture) of a structure.
- Stretch Records, an independent record label
- Stretch marks, type of skin scarring
- Stretch (album), an album by Scott Walker
- Stretch (band), a 1970s UK band
- Stretch (2011 film), a 2011 film starring David Carradine
- Stretch (2014 film), an upcoming film
- Stretch, a purple toy octopus in the film Toy Story 3 (see List of Toy Story characters)
- Another name for the set, one of two legal pitching positions in baseball
- Stretch (game), a game played by American boys in the 1950s, in which a jackknife is thrown alternatingly by two boys facing each other. If the knife sticks in the ground, the other boy stretches his foot to that spot and draws out the knife.
- All pages beginning with "Stretch"
- All pages with titles containing "Stretch"
- Elastic (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.