From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stretch (film))
Stretch can refer to:
|Look up stretch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Stretch Records, an independent record label
- Stretch (band), a 1970s UK band
- Stretch (rapper) (1968-1995), American rapper and producer
- Stretch (album), an album by Scott Walker
- Stretch Armstrong, an action figure introduced in 1976
- Stretch, a purple toy octopus in the film Toy Story 3 (see List of Toy Story characters)
- Stretch, a member of the DC Comics superteam Hero Hotline
- Stretch Cunningham, a recurring character in the TV series All in the Family
- Stretch Emerson, a fictional character created by Australian western writer Leonard Frank Meares
- Another name for one of two legal pitching positions in baseball
- Another name for a Limousine, a car
- IBM 7030 Stretch, IBM 's first transistorized supercomputer
- Stretch Island, Washington state, United States
- The Stretch (novel), a thriller by Stephen Leather, published in 2000
- All pages beginning with "Stretch"
- All pages with titles containing "Stretch"
- Stretch ratio, in the mechanics of materials
- Stretch rule, in physics
- Stretching (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stretch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.