From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stride can stand for a period of locomotion defined by the complete cycle of a reference limb (see gait).
Stride or STRIDE can also stand for:
- STRIDE (security), spoofing, tampering, repudiation, information disclosure, denial of service, elevation of privilege
- Stride of an array, in computer programming
- Stride of an image, The distance in bytes from the beginning of one row of the image data to the beginning of the next row.
- Stride scheduling, a soft real-time scheduling algorithm
- System to Retrieve Information from Drug Evidence, a United States Drug Enforcement Administration database used to track the prices of drugs obtained in sting operations
- Stride (band), an American progressive metal band
- Stride (music), a type of piano playing
- "Stride", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- "Stride," a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1996 EP Moving Careful
In other uses
- Stride (gum), a chewing gum produced by Cadbury Adams
- STRIDE (protein), algorithm for Structural identification of the secondary structures of proteins
- Stride Rite Corporation
- Strides, a British & Australian slang term for trousers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stride.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.