From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strine and similar can mean:
- Strine, a humorous word for a type of Australian accent
- Leo E. Strine, Jr., a judge in the state of Delaware in USA
- Strinesdale Reservoir, on the A62 between Oldham and Delph in Greater Manchester, England
- Strines, a village in Greater Manchester
- The Strine Brook, a stream in Shropshire, England: map & image
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.