Strong is a township in the Canadian province of Ontario, as well as the name of a community within the township. Located in the Almaguin Highlands region of Parry Sound District, the township surrounds but does not include the village of Sundridge.
The township had a population of 1,341 in the Canada 2011 Census.
The township includes the communities of Hartfell, Kennedys, Lake Bernard, Pevensey, Stirling Falls and Strong. It surrounds Lake Bernard, which is claimed to be the world's largest freshwater lake without an island.
- Population in 2011: 1341 (2006 to 2011 population change: 1.1%)
- Population in 2006: 1327
- Population in 2001: 1369
- Population in 1996: 1393
- Population in 1991: 1377
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents: 554 (total dwellings: 827)
- English as first language: 95.1%
- French as first language: 1.5%
- English and French as first language: 0%
- Other as first language: 3.4%
Municipal office near Sundridge
See also 
External links