|Industry||Computer software, Semantic technology, IT Services|
|Headquarters||Iowa City, Iowa, USA|
Michael Bergman, CEO & Co-founder
Founded in 2008, Structured Dynamics LLC, is a semantic technology software company headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa, USA. The company develops and deploys standards-compliant semantic technologies and services that cover:
- Ontology development and deployment
- Development and maintenance of the widely used semantic Web UMBEL vocabulary and ontology and the Bibliographic Ontology, among other public ontologies including MUNI and the Music Ontology
- Development and provision of open source semantic software, including the Open Semantic Framework
- Provision of a comprehensive semantic technology reference site, with more than 400 open source technical articles
- Conversion of existing information assets into canonical RDF form
- Interoperability with common, standard open source stack components.
- Aman Shakya (6 January 2009). "Structured Dynamics: structured and linked data experts". Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- SemanticWeb.com. "Approx. 100 Structured Dynamics LLC Citations". Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- Ontology Engineering and Linked Data Management. Ontotext AD. 9 February 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Guess, Angela (18 May 2011). Structured Dynamics Unveils structOntology. semanticweb.com. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- Bergman, M.K. UMBEL: A Subject Concepts Reference Layer for the Web. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- Bruce D'Arcus, Frédérick Giasson (4 November 2009). "Bibliographic Ontology Specification". Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "About the Chronicling America API". Retrieved 13 June 2010.