From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up struggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Struggle may refer to:
- Class struggle, a key concept in Marxism
Film and TV
- "Struggle", a track on Ashanti's 2008 album The Declaration
- "Struggle", a song by Toots and the Maytals 1968
- "Struggle", a song by Black Stones, L. Brady, Jamaica 1978
- "Struggle", a song by Paul McCartney 2013
- "Struggle", a song by The Gladiators (band), A. Griffiths, 1979
- "Struggle", a song by Keith Richards, Richards 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Struggle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.