From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up strut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A strut is a structural component.
Strut(s) may also refer to:
- MacPherson strut, a component of some vehicle suspensions
- Strutting, an ostentatious style of walking
Computing and technology
- Strut (typesetting), a vertical rule with no width
- StRUT, a U.S. technology recycling organization
- Apache Struts, a web application framework for Java
- Strut (fashion show), an annual fashion show in Leeds, UK
- STRUT dance, an Australian dance organization
- Strut (album), Lenny Kravitz 2014
- Strut, an album by Kevin Toney
- Strut, an album by Michael Kaeshammer
- "Strut" (Sheena Easton song)
- "Strut" (The Cheetah Girls song)
- "Strut", a song by Jagúar
- "Strut", a song by KMFDM from Blitz
- "Strut", a song by Lenny Kravitz from Strut (album)
- Strutt, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.