From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strymon may refer to:
- Struma (river), a river in Bulgaria and Greece
- Strymonian Gulf, a branch of the Thracian Sea
- Strymon (theme), a Byzantine province
- Strymon (butterfly), the genus of scrub hairstreaks, butterflies in the family Lycaenidae
- Strymon (company), a California-based manufacturer of boutique guitar effects pedals
- Strymon (mythology), a god in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Strymon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.