October 2, 1986 |
Chanhassen, MN, USA
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||207 lb (94 kg; 14 st 11 lb)|
|NHL team||New York Rangers|
On July 2, 2008, the Anaheim Ducks signed Bickel, an undrafted free agent, to a three-year contract. In the 2010–11 season, on November 23, 2010, Bickel was traded by the Ducks to the New York Rangers in exchange for fellow defenseman, Nigel Williams. After starting the 2011-12 season with the AHL Connecticut Whale, Bickel was called up to the Rangers on December 18, 2011. He made his NHL debut on December 20, 2011, in a game against the New Jersey Devils at the Prudential Center, recording an assist in the game for his first NHL point. The Rangers re-signed Bickel to a two-year contract on July 1, 2012.
|2004–05||Green Bay Gamblers||USHL||13||0||0||0||20||—||—||—||—||—|
|2005–06||Green Bay Gamblers||USHL||14||0||0||0||25||—||—||—||—||—|
|2005–06||Southern Minnesota Express||NAHL||38||8||12||20||115||—||—||—||—||—|
|2006–07||Sioux Falls Stampede||USHL||57||2||11||13||215||8||0||3||3||29|
|2007–08||University of Minnesota||WCHA||45||1||6||7||92||—||—||—||—||—|
|2009–10||San Antonio Rampage||AHL||36||2||2||4||38||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||Hartford Wolf Pack/CT Whale||AHL||54||2||7||9||135||6||0||1||1||6|
|2011–12||New York Rangers||NHL||51||0||9||9||108||18||0||0||0||16|
- "Anaheim Ducks ink Gopher defenseman Stu Bickel". bleacherreport.com. 2008-07-02. Retrieved 2008-07-03.
- "Ducks, Rangers make swap minor league defensemen". LA Times. 2010-11-23. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- "Rangers call up defenseman Bickel". New York Rangers. December 18, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "Bickel Becomes 478th ECHL Player to Reach NHL". ECHL. December 21, 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-21.
- "Rangers Re-Sign Defenseman Bickel For 2 Years". CBS New York. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- Stu Bickel's player profile at NHL.com
- Stu Bickel's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Stu Bickel's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey defenceman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|