|Born||1972 (age 41–42)|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
Stuart Beattie (born 1972) is an Australian screenwriter and film director. He attended Knox Grammar School, in Sydney, New South Wales, where his mother, Sandra, was a languages teacher, and later Charles Sturt University in Bathurst.
All credits are as screenwriter except where noted
- Joey (1997)
- The Protector (1998)
- Kick (1999)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Collateral (2004)
- Derailed (2005)
- The Messengers (2007)
- 30 Days of Night (2007)
- Punisher: War Zone (re-write) (2008)
- Australia (2008)
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)
- Tomorrow, When the War Began (writer and director) (2010)
- I, Frankenstein (writer and director) (2014)
- Fernandez, Jay A. (March 28, 2011). "Stuart Beattie to Write and Direct 'I, Frankenstein' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Frater, Patrick (February 27, 2012). "I Frankenstein starts shoot". Film Business Asia. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Gothic thriller starts filming in Melbourne". The Sydney Morning Herald. Australian Associated Press. February 27, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- Stuart Beattie at the Internet Movie Database
- Stuart Beattie judged The Film of the Month competition in March 2009 on the independent filmmakers networking site Shooting People.
- Interview With Stuart Beattie | The Rip It Up Music Website
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|