From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up student in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A student is a learner, or someone who attends a school or takes classes.
Student may also mean:
- The pseudonym of William Sealy Gosset
- General Kurt Student
- The Student's, former name of the Japanese musical duo marble
- Student (degree), an educational qualification in some countries.
- Student magazine, a Canadian student experience magazine
- Student (newspaper), a newspaper of the University of Edinburgh
- Student (SFI newspaper), the Malayalam-language newspaper of the Students Federation of India
- STUDENT (computer program), an early artificial intelligence program.
- The Student, a 2011 Argentine film
- Student (film), a 2012 Kazakhstan film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Student.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.