In 2005, studio1.1 exhibited in the Zoo Art Fair at Regent's Park. In 2010, studio1.1 participated in No Soul for Sale – a Festival of Independents at the Tate Modern Turbine Hall in celebration of Tate Modern's tenth anniversary.
Each summer the gallery runs projects at Braziers Park in Oxfordshire in conjunction with Braziers International Artists Workshops during the annual Supernormal Festival, a three-day experimental arts and music festival first held in August 2010.
studio1.1 exhibits a diverse range of artists at all stages of their careers, and has shown artists such as Phyllida Barlow, Cees Krijnen, Julie Umerle,  and Annie Kevans. The gallery hosts a range of discussions, an artist-in-residence programme and a membership scheme. studio1.1 participates in Time Out First Thursdays each month.
- studio1.1. E2. London venues. Time Out London Retrieved 2012-09-23
- ARTslant London Venues
- Art Nexus
- No Soul for Sale
- Supernormal Festival, Oxfordshire
- Phyllida Barlow at studio1.1, 2005
- Review of Cees Krijnen show at Studio 1.1. Sally O'Reilly. Frieze Magazine
- Julie Umerle at studio1.1, 2010
- Annie Kevans at studio1.1, 2006
- "Time Out First Thursdays at studio1.1". visitlondon.com. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|