Studio theatre (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A studio theatre is a 20th-century term that describes a small theatre space. It may also refer to:
- Billings Studio Theater, a space and company in Billings, USA
- Florida Studio Theatre, also known as the Sarasota Woman's Club, in Florida, USA
- Gate Theatre Studio, a 20th-century studio theatre in London, UK
- Multimedia Studio Theatre, a performance space of the University of Toronto, Canada
- National Theatre Studio, a studio theatre attached to the Royal National Theatre, UK
- Studio Theatre (Sheffield), a performance space in Sheffield, UK
- Studio Theatre (Washington D.C.), a theatre and company in Washington D.C. USA
- Studio Theatre, a theatre in New York City's Theatre Row
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Studio theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.