From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up study in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Study or studies may refer to:
- Study (art), a drawing or series of drawings done in preparation for a finished piece
- Study (room), a room in a home used as an office or library
- Study skills, abilities and approaches applied to learning
- An experiment
- In particular, a clinical trial
- Observational study
- (academic) study/studies (e.g. at a university), compare Higher education
- Studies (journal), published by the Jesuits in Ireland
- Chess study, a type of chess problem
- Study (film), a 2012 film by Paolo Benetazzo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.