From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stunner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stunner or variant, may refer to:
- Stunner (weapon), a science-fiction weapon
- Stunner (missile), an Israeli anti-rocket missile
- Stunner (cattle), a mechanical device used in modern cattle slaughter processes
- Waterbath stunner, for slaughtering poultry
- Stunner (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Stunner (professional wrestling), a seated three-quarter facelock jawbreaker maneuver
- Stunner (Stone Age site), the remains of pioneer settlers in Norway
- Ray-Ban Aviator, "stunners", nickname for aviator sunglasses
- The Stunners (group), pop music group from Los Angeles
- St. Louis Stunners, American Basketball Association team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.