From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stygian or Stygian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stygian refers to the River Styx of the underworld Hades in Greek mythology.
Stygia or Sygian may also refer to:
- Stygia (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
- Stygia (moth), a genus of moth
- Stygian Cove, in the South Orkney Islands
- Stygian owl (Asio stygius), a species of owl
- Stygian witches, a name for the Graeae in the Clash of Titans films
- HMS Stygian (P249), an S-class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss, a 1992 video game developed by Blue Sky Productions
- Ultima Online: Stygian Abyss, a 2009 video game developed by Electronic Arts
- Stygian blue, a deeply saturated blue-black impossible color
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stygian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.