|Constituency of Iceland|
|Representatives to Parliament||12|
The constituency is composed by the surrounding municipalities of the Capital Region of Reykjavík. It borders with the constituencies of Northwest Constituency, Reykjavik Constituency North, Reykjavik Constituency South and South Constituency. Its territory is scattered into 5 non contiguous pieces:
- The main area of Álftanes, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður and Kópavogur West
- The little cape constituting Seltjarnarnes
- The area of Kópavogur East and Mosfellsbær
- The municipal territory of Kjósarhreppur
- The municipal exclave of Hafnarfjörður.
The constituency includes 1 region and 7 municipalities. 6 municipalities are town independent from counties.
- Regions: Capital Region
- Municipalities: Álftanes, Garðabær, Hafnarfjörður, Kjósarhreppur (195 inh.), Kópavogur, Mosfellsbær and Seltjarnarnes
The settlements with town status, listed per order of population, are 6:
Media related to Constituencies of Iceland at Wikimedia Commons