From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sub or sub- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sub may refer to:
- Subeditor, somebody who copy edits for a newspaper or magazine
- Submarine sandwich
- Substitute (disambiguation)
- Substitute teacher
- Subtitle (captioning)
- Bottom (BDSM), also called "sub" (short for "submissive")
- Subwoofer loudspeaker
- Sub (TV channel)
- Substitute character, one of the C0 and C1 control codes
- .sub (disambiguation), several file extensions
<sub>, an HTML tag used to put a character string as a subscript
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.