From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subclass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subclass may refer to:
- Subclass (biology), a taxonomic rank intermediate between class and superorder
- Subclass (computer science), a class that is derived from another class or classes
- Subclassing (OOP), the process of using inheritance to derive such classes.
- Subclass (set theory), a class contained in some other class in the same way that a subset is a set contained in some other set.
- SubClass, a Minneapolis-based electronic music collective consisting of DJs, producers, promoters, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subclass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.