From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sublimation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sublimation may refer to:
- Sublimation (phase transition), the change from solid to gas without passing through the liquid phase
- Sublimation (psychology), the transformation of emotions
- Sublimation (album), a music album by Canvas Solaris
- Volcanic sublimate, a product of deposition from vapors around volcanic vents
- Corrosive sublimate, an obsolete name for mercury (II) chloride
- Sublation, the purification or exaltation of matter by its negation or redirection.
- Dye-sublimation printer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.