From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up submarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A submarine is a specialized watercraft that can operate underwater.
Submarine may also refer to:
- Underwater, when this means "under the sea"
- Submarine (band), the UK band
- The Submarines, an American indie rock band on Nettwerk
- "Submarine", a song by Björk on her album Medúlla
- Submarine (1928 film), an American film directed by Frank Capra
- Submarine (2010 film), a British film directed by Richard Ayoade
- Submarine (soundtrack), the soundtrack for the above film, written by Alex Turner
- Submarine sandwich
- Submarine (baseball), a way of pitching the ball
- The Submarine, a modern name for the high point Eastern Whittabarrow or Eastern White Barrow on Dartmoor in England
- Submarine (book) a non-fiction book by Tom Clancy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.