From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Submission (film))
|Look up submission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Submission is the acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the power of one's superior or superiors.
Submission may also refer to:
To turn in
- Electronic submission, (e.g. to submit a paper) the concept of submitting manuscripts/papers/etc. through digital media
- Paper submission, an academic article offered for presentation at a conference
- Submission (2004 film), a 2004 Dutch short film about Islam
- Submission (2010 film), a 2010 Swedish documentary film
- Submission (combat sports), a concept in martial arts and combat sports
- Submission hold, a type of hold that forces the receiver to submit
- Submission wrestling, a type of wrestling with the aim of obtaining submission using submission holds
- Ibadah, an Islamic principle of submission to divine will
- Submission/Submitter (United Submitters International), an Islamic sect
- Sexual submission, the practice of deferring to the will of another in a sexual context
- "Submission" (song), a 1977 punk rock song by the Sex Pistols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.