From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subordination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subordination may refer to
- Subordination in a hierarchy (in military, society, etc.)
- Insubordination, disobedience
- Subordination (linguistics)
- Subordination (finance)
- Subordination agreement, a legal document used to deprecate the claim of one party in favor of another
- Subordination (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse and stallion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.